Pride Games 2015
Saturday, 6 June 2015 from 09:30 to 19:00 (BST)
National Squash Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom
Part of Pride Games, the UK LGBT Sports tournament, Northern Rebound bring you a Squash tournament that has something for everyone from beginner to almost pro!
- Level A: Advanced/professional players
- Level B: Advanced recreational players
- Level C: Recreational players
- Level D: Beginners
ABOUT THE DAY:
- Please bring your own racquet or borrow one if you can. The National Squash Centre has a few for hire but we cannot guarantee their availability.
- Lunch will be provided for all participants – please let us know of any special dietary requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your guests would like lunch, we may be able to arrange this. Please email us at the same address.
- Medals are up for grabs for gold, silver and bronze in knock-out tables.
FORMAT OF THE DAY:
- 9.30am registration opens
- 9.45am registration closes
- 10.00am first round robin games
- Knock out games begin after lunch
- Everything to finish by 7pm.
ALREADY A NORTHERN REBOUND CLUB MEMBER?
If you already play at the club you can pay by cash or cheque instead. This must still be done in advance of the tournament.
Meet other competitors and supporters at the official Pride Games Brunch. Only £8 if purchased with the tournament ticket (usually £10) and located directly in Manchester City Centre, this is a great social event and the perfect hangover cure (should it be needed!